Things I did differently (mainly due to rushing around in the morning with the grocery stores closed):
- scaled up by a third to use 2x 8 oz of organic cranberries instead of 1x 12oz regular, which meant a lot of eyeballing ninths in measuring cups marked in quarters
- balsamic vinegar + a little white vinegar in place of red wine vinegar
- Fuji apple instead of Granny Smith
- splash of lemon juice instead of lemon peel
- dried NM green chile instead of Serrano
so it probably came out less tangy and maybe less hot than it was supposed to; certainly I would have enjoyed it hotter. Cardamom came across as the strongest note after cranberries and sweetness; I may ramp up the other spices next time so it's more balanced.